Wednesday 22 August 2012

I am ashamed

I know it has nearly been a whooole month of no updatyness--- but I just haven't been in the mood to put pen to paper (okay okay, fingers to keyboard- but who's judging right?) I will try so so much to update I'm just at a bit of a loose end doubled up with writers block leaving me completely confuzzled about what to write.

On the plus I have been writing more of the Darkness-- completely re-writing it so it makes more sense, I hope anyway.

Oh and another plus I have been writing more of My Diary By Jade-- just looking for funny inspirations and things like that. I have even resolved to looking through my own past diaries for funnies... I have to admit I do amuse myself quite easily.

Never mind though-- Still very sorry and ashamed at my lack of writing.

Lots of Love :D KitKatBabe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment