Wednesday 22 August 2012

Layout change of Lost and Found

            So I've been reading in The Writers And Artists Yearbook (says in posh voice), and it says to indent and never to leave spaces between paragraphs and speech and all that and also I have to double space everything, so when you read it apologises you will have to get used to the format, its just me practising doing all the writers etiquette...
            So yeah... gotta practise these things... :D and also, considering doing another chapter in Chantelles past with more about how her Mother used to behave and not just her Father... I thought it'd be a bit of an insight of how harsh she could be when drunk ect...
            Good idea? I hope so...

            Anyways, have good days :D
            Lots of love KitKatBabe xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment